Wednesday, August 29, 2012

ABOUT ME

Hey! My name is Katie and this is my blog Don't Wash Out. Just so than you all know a little about me, I'm a high school senior at the Le Mars Community High School. I"m a proud Bulldog for life!!! Anyways I train horses for a living and do physical training everyday. I love horses and everything to deal with horses. I also love physically conditioning myself. I hate to run, but I do it anyways. I love doing push ups, and sit ups because it's just fun to do on my free time. I'll randomly push out some push ups at places if I feel like I need to work out. Otherwise I also do Intensity. That is a major work out, and I love it. It pushes me to my limits and I feel like that is what I need in order to stay in shape. That's pretty much what I do. I wake up at 4AM and go for a jog. Get home around 6AM, take a shower, and get ready for school. Come to school, go home, than relax till about 9PM. At 9PM, I go for another jog, come home, shower, than go to bed. Than I do it all over. That is my daily schedule. So now you know a little about me. Hope you enjoy my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to know more about horses and your interest in horses. Also, that self-discipline of the military will really pay off!

    ReplyDelete